Saturday, October 27, 2007

The dates are finally there. ( look above )

New blogskin : PIKACHU. hahahahas, cute , isnt it. I personally think it's quite cute, and this blogskin isn't permanent ( i dunno how spell the T word ) , Tem sth sth.

Yeah, but this blogskin will do for the time being. But i think too yellow le..

EH IT'S PIKACHU LEH!

Thanks alicia for helping me with changing of blogskin, as Im a noob at blogskins. Total noob, bo bian, always is people help me de.

I will miss them in 3I when they flyyyyy ~~~ to taiwan. I regretted not going lah, im gonna slap myself.

~ slap ~
~ Slap ~
~ SLAP ~

I regretted lah.
I regretted lah.
I regretted lah.

T.T 1 week nia. Come and go, in the blink of the eye, 3 weeks of extended lessons will be gone. Then o levels will come, then i will graduate with flying colours, go poly, graduate again and get a job, and become the most shuai buisness man.

Reply to tags :

terence: wahlao you don't everything gay can. HAHAHAS expected lah.
JIANI!: hahahas! i like it. thats shows that im still a child! hahas.
alicia: blog le. must have patience.

No comments: